Thanks to our donors and partners, we are able to provide the following assistance for members of the Trans* community who are currently incarcerated:
- Phone calls with a chosen loved one
- Commissary Assistance
- Letter writing from members of the community
- Assistance in finding legal representation through our project partners
Upon release, we can help with :
- Job search assistance
- Connection to 3rd party resources for mental health
- Assistance in finding a safe place to live
If you or a loved one is facing incarceration or have been a victim of violence, harassment, or discrimination during detainment we may be able to help connect you with a pro-Bono attorney through our partnership with We the Action.
If you need assistance, please fill out our form to get help, by clicking here.
Partners who make our work possible: